M-05 Quality planning and objectives
M-05 Quality planning and objectives refers to regulation 17. Quality planning and objectives could form part of the quality assurance system required by regulation 17.
Roles and responsibilities
(TBA) are responsible for planning to ensure the objectives for the building consent authority are appropriate for the long-term strategic and short-term business plans of the organisation.
(Insert the organisation's planning and development process here)
Planning Process (Example)
1. The purpose of planning is to ensure the building consent authority has established and documented appropriate objectives that are measurable, achievable and consistent with the (organisation’s name’s) quality policy, strategic direction and legislative requirements.
2. This process covers the systematic planning of (organisation’s name’s) long-term strategic and short-term business plans, quality management system procedures, business process descriptions, transactions, regulatory documents and the requirements of the building consent authority accreditation regime and related codes of practice and guidance information.
3. Key strategic overview paper distributed to (TBA).
4. Business units complete key strategies and assumptions.
5. Detailed instructions and guidelines forwarded to (TBA):
6. (TBA) meeting reviews and approves the key assumptions.
7. Draft business plans (financial and non-financial) submitted for review by (organisation’s name’s) management.
8. Draft business unit plans submitted
9. Council considers any substantial issues arising from the business plan process
Back to top