M-10 Changes to management, employees and/or contractors
M-10 Changes to management, employees and/or contractors refers to regulation 17(2)(f) and must be read in conjunction with regulations 5 and 6.
To manage the issues associated with changes to building consent authority management, employees and/or contractors in a professional manner at all times.
To fulfil the requirements of the Building (Accreditation of Building Consent Authorities) Regulations 2006.
Roles and responsibilities
All appropriate (organisation’s name) employees and contractors must ensure the following procedures are implemented and followed.
1 Significant changes to management, employees, and/or contractors
Significant changes to management, employees and/or contractors can lead to an unsettled period within the organisation. When changes do occur, (organisation’s name) will adopt a strategy for dealing with them.
This strategy will include, but will not be limited to:
- setting clear goals for change in management, employees and/or contractors
- understanding the main barriers and challenges (such as reorganising workload) that may arise when change occurs, and implementing ways to overcome them
- a strategy for communicating the change priorities to employees, contractors and other stakeholders
- a change plan adapted for each particular circumstance
- a strategy where necessary for changing the organisational culture.
Back to top